Living in Sydney for about a year, this yearly guide has been really helpful and a good source of inspiration for me and my friends! My favorites? Sooo many good places, but my top restaurants in the Sydney area would be:
- Cafe Sydney, Circular Quay (Why? Spectacular harbour views)
- The Boathouse, Palm Beach (Why? Picture perfect restaurant that offers a beautiful beachside setting – open for breakfest and lunch)
- Saké Restaurant & Bar, the Rocks (Why? The best Japanese/sushi I have had in Sydney)
- Hugo’s, Manly (Why? Beautiful waterfront location at Manly Wharf. Great pizzas and cocktails)
- The Winery, Surry Hills (Why? Enjoy a beautiful view of Sydney’s skyline from this Surry Hills hipsters bar and restaurant)
- China Doll, Woolloomooloo Wharf (Why? Nice atmosphere and amazing Asian food)
More information about the Good Food Guide 2012 here (Price A$ 29.50).
Cafe Sydney captures the essence of Sydney from its amazing location on the rooftop of Customs House with spectacular harbour views, delicious food, an outdoor terrace, cocktail lounge and a relaxed, contemporary interior.
(Text and picture source: www.cafesydney.com)